RIL 50.0% 0.3¢ redivium limited

Actually @Langleybc, Hannans has the exclusive right to use...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Actually @Langleybc, Hannans has the exclusive right to use Primobius. No one else will have the right or license to use it in the Nordics.

If Neometal's Primobius will be in Germany, the EV penetration there is around 368 (000s) (see table below).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3662/3662236-02103b466d0a7a61b441f23e1ebb3a80.jpg

The Nordics meanwhile in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, have a combined total of 202. So Hannans having the only licence and being in the Nordics is pretty significant! I think Hannans were there 10 years prior, knows people there, and I think Damian Hicks lived there previously. I think Chris and Damian also went to school together, so they have known each other for a long long time. And also working together on the vanadium, nickel businesses and all going well. It's a case of 'lets come along and join the ride', there's bond and trust there between Chris and Damian.

Remember, Hannans will be the only one licensed to use this technology is the Nordics. Considering the take-up of EV in the Nordics is the highest in the world - there are more EV per capita in Norway than anywhere else globally. Four Giga factories are in construction or planned in the Nordics. Which would provide plenty of feedstock. The Nordics don't like importing materials and are very much focused on circular economy and recycling to ensure supply chain resilience. Also, the demand will outstrip the ability to provide recycled materials. So it's a win for Hannans.

Primobius will provide a safe, circular, sustainable and low CO2 processes to recover metals from scrap and spent LiBs and reduce waste stockpiles, and higher recoveries than other technologies. There's an urgent and growing need there now. It will also move on to be able to provide a 20,000tpa operation capacity!

Must watch this, best explanation of Primobius.

Since NMT's partner on the Primobius project is SMS Group Germany and SMS Group build plants, I think this will be easier to obtain finance and get things built in the Nordics. SMS Group has people everywhere around the world.

This is a billion dollar business and big news.

Also for anyone unaware, Primobius LiB recycling is up for a major award in Europe, and the results are in December. This is the technology owned by NMT / SMS Group licensed out to HNR for the Nordics. If they win this award, I think it will make the HNR venture even more attractive. Even if they don't, the technology is still pretty amazing! "Primobius GmbH has been picked as one of the best in a narrow selection of top-rate companies. We have been chosen as a finalist by the jury in the competition for the German Sustainability Award 2022."

In my humble opinion, NMT was trading 10x lower last year, HNR will be exactly the same. Moving in the same trajectory as the year progresses. $0.20 next year is not out of reach! It's going to take patience, but will be a multi-multi-bagger!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.193M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $740 352.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 17628477 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2027246 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.