BPH 13.6% 2.5¢ bph energy ltd

survey, page-11

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi to all,

I was disappointed that I could not get straight answers to what I thought were very straight questions. I also have concerns about the general stock market mainly because of the action in the US I feel the plunge protection team are working overtime these days. Hindenburg Omen withstanding and through no fault of our own I fear our markets will be dragged down once the US juggler in front of all the mirrors gets some of the smoke in his eyes and drops the ball.

Considering the above I have shifted from investment to capital preservation mode as of last week, as I have made comments about PEP 11 companies personal integrity compels me to make this clear on the BUY BPH threads. I now hold no stock in either of these companies.

There is a great deal of technical jargon mentioned on these sites in relation to the prospective PEP 11 field it may be of help to some of you to wade through this lengthy but detailed report: Sydney Basin Reservoir Study. You may recognize some of the slides in the report as they have been used once or twice recently to support the commercial gas argument. Apologies to all if this is old news, it has been in the public domain for a few years.

http://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0006/191814/Sydney_Basin_Reservoir_Study.pdf

I dont claim to have a full technical understanding in the geological field or what recent improvements have been made in information interpretation; however, there are a swag of PHDs listed on the report and I am sure both these companies have sufficient people on board that are experts within their own fields.

I wish all the companies and share holders involved in the PEP 11 venture every success.

Very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.003(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $26.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $108.1K 4.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 515000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 380770 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.