SDV 0.00% 57.0¢ scidev ltd

survival was the driver.

1. 742 Posts.
    Hi All,
    After a near fatal heart attack Intec is in the Intensive Care Ward (ICW). Philip, the skilled surgeon, Dave, the anaesthetist who gave as much information as possible regarding the health of the patient, and Elizabeth, the Theatre Sister who prepared instruments for use by the surgeon gave their all. Andrew and Brian continued to do the blood chemistry if the patient survived. Intec?s near death experience was due to the disastrous fall in blood pressure (metal prices) due to the Global Financial Crisis. Like heart attacks no-one saw it coming. Now the ICW is a long way from a complete recovery but where there is life there is hope.
    Like anyone in such a situation one does anything to try to pull the ?nearly doomed person? through. Houses have been sold and bank loans have been sought to cover medical expenses even though there is no guarantee of the recovery of the patient. Intec sold all assets that it could but needed more. Whether the patient lives or dies the medical bills will arrive and so all Intec staff were paid in the hope of success. If the patient dies the funeral expenses will arrive also. Intec sought bank loans but no-one but La Jolla put up their hand and so Intec was forced to take what was offered.
    Intec has survived while others like CMR and CBH and many others are either brain dead or gone forever.
    An inoperable spontaneous dissection of the carotid artery cost over $50000 in treatment, the same as I had in Intec shares. Since then I have enjoyed 9 years of a full life. I have no regrets and just get on with life thankful to wake up each morning.
    So: Stop and think all the doomsayers and knockers. Get on with life as it is too precious to waste on puerile, repetitive attacks that won?t change anything.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $108.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 7244 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.26am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.