AHF 5.26% 1.8¢ australian dairy nutritionals limited

You keep saying you're focused on the bankers which in this case...

1. 4,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1832
    You keep saying you're focused on the bankers which in this case I think you mean the new investor, Alpha Professional Holdings.

What I'm saying is that they could care less about the asset values, market cap and share price.

What the past experience shows is that this "banker" as you put it, has a quid pro quo arrangement with Peter Nathan and co.

They contribute $2.1M via the share placement and in return they will be the exclusive supplier for AHF (via the presumed sub-entity Mutree Science and Technology Limited). The next step is that Peter Nathan will then further reward the supplier with "incentives" such as stock for buying increasing volumes of the product. On paper it will seem like sales are increasing but in reality, most of the tins will sit in warehouses somewhere unsold.

The market thinks sales are increasing, the SP gets pumped, then the insider selling will begin. They (including the bankers) will be cashed out long before the relevation that, hang on, we have all this stock we can't move and need to discount or dump. Product will be sold at a loss and therefore it's impossible for newer product to command the same pricing. At that point for a company like this it's over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $851 47.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 578255 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1513067 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.