ROS 0.00% 35.0¢ red october resources limited

When I posted on 6th August it was just prior to hearing about...

1. 1,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 965
    When I posted on 6th August it was just prior to hearing about S&P's downgrade of the US....... and 9 days before the US$ celebrated its 40th anniversary being unpegged from gold, thanks to "Tricky Dicky" Nixon.

Since the downgrade, markets around the world have been absolutely trashed, reflecting the fear and uncertainty caused by incompetent welfare / warfare governments and central bankers on both sides of the Atlantic.

The immediate and future prospects for the associated fiat currencies, manipulated by these self serving maladroits, are dire to say the least.

Being a shareholder in ROS is the safest place to be at this time, without doubt IMO.

Why?....................SILVER.

I won't attempt to give you my interpretation of how we came to this financial demise and / or the 'where to from here'. This is best portrayed in a video I recently discovered. http://bit.ly/fElzu8 It was produced by FutureMoney.com

If you had any doubt at all about the role that SILVER will play in the preservation and creation of wealth in the future............watch this movie clip now. http://bit.ly/fElzu8

This short movie simply reinforces my ever growing excitement about SILVER and the opportunities to actually acquire and build massive wealth in the coming period of huge global financial turmoil.

To say we are on a winner with ROS is a massive understatement. I see my holding in ROS and its access to SILVER as being the most important and financially beneficial investment I have ever made....... especially when you come to understand and appreciate the absolute diabolical financial times ahead and the massive global social upheaval that will be created from it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.