PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

sushi1 to psa bod: kma, page-2

1. 1,739 Posts.
    Hi,

what is the link to the hotcopper post from september/october (from memory) where someone did an analysis on the 'secret' well in LA and worked out where it was and who the operator was?

I am curious to see if he got it right.

I'm not a holder of PSA, but have watched the posts on this stock with regularity.

- I agree that management are not good at keeping shareholders informed.
    - I don't agree that management suck. They have turned the company around in the last 3 years.
    - I'm not sure why many posters dissect the spot Natural Gas price, because the share price is clearly NOT correlated to it.
    - The company talks a lot about hedging their NG prices - but they DON'T talk about hedging their US/Aussie Dollar price. Since we're in Australia, it would be better for us if they did - otherwise we're sitting on a huge currency trade, rather than focusing on gas exploration.
    - Although the Market Cap of the company compared to its reserves is good, I personally think that the only thing that will push the PSA share price up is:

A large expansion program, and by that I mean Vermillion x5 or x10 or another Beibu Gulf (which contains oil ;).

There is expansion, but it does seem rather piecemeal.

With the company sitting on $12M cash + receivables, I can only think that they are slowly building up their assets to grow into the futre.

Joel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.