I have aplauded Asange and even happy that he is Australian.I...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    I have aplauded Asange and even happy that he is Australian.
    I also aplaud Edward Snowden...and I admit...
    Yes I smiled at Americas embarressments but now its my turn to cringe..fortunately no blood involved.

I welcome seeing and hearing the truth instead of a one sided diplomatic version of the world...and so even as embarressing as it iiiis ...I thank snowden for this latest truth...

So how do we handle this brave bold and truthful new world?
    Giggle and point, nod and reinforce or doubts, take the high ground and fued or grovel incincerely because standard security tactics are still around.....OR ????

What....

well I dont think Australia has a card to play and we are at Indonesias whim...we are the lowly with no way to actually make the bridge required right now.

So its up to...(see I now have to learn his name)..
    Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono..his name is more important now...
    and his wife,Kristiani Herawati, has been placed in the most powerful position by this transgression.imho.

After all the usual admonishments and the men standing their ground there should be a step taken that accepts and deals with the new open world or tweets and wikileaks.

I have been impressed by the intellegence and grace of Indonesian women who spoke on a recent Q&A program....
    and I wish that the most transgressed person, Kristiani, is given the most important task of this.

I would hope and pray the she can ask for Mrs Abbotts phone number....and she uses it regulalry to check up on us by speaking frankly and openly to our first lady, Margie...

Only a woman and the wife of a wise leader can give the word of 'forgiveness', foster a relationship between first women and change with this changing world...

This is an opportunity for Indonesia ...not to be missed and shows the sort of leadership our counries, all countries need right now...
    The people will follow whatever examples they are given and I hope for great examples of wisdom and new paths/ways instead of much treaded and expected low roads.

A plea to Kristiani, first lady.
    First lady in many ways...perhaps?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.