CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

suspect behaviour

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    While doing the due diligence to try and understand CVI's projects is problematical enough, (mainly because the goal posts keep shifting), the real challenge with this company is to try and understand what is unfolding here on the forum.

Perhaps what I/we would all like to know is whether the company is a value buy based on fundamentals, or simply a guise for manipulative interests to work their magic in the trading arena.

I have quickly penned the following suspicious events list, highlighting the incidents that have played out on Hot Copper over the recent past.

Suspicious Events:

2. The officialwire saga supported and seemingly encouraged by a particular poster who had previously built up a degree of credibility on the forum.

3. The relentless 'bagging' of the stock in the low teens, by a certain poster who didn't actually own shares, after which he mysteriously went missing in action while the stock recovered to the mid twenties.

4. The same poster returning to the forum, but now holding stock, without apology or explanation for his previous 'misleading and errant' behaviour.

5. A recent inconclusive inquisition aided and abetted energetically by a particular poster, over the identity of two players who participated in the recent placement of 75 million shares

6. A confusing change of share holder notice announced before trading on Tuesday this week, showing that one of the recent placement recipients has 're-arranged/sold down' their holdings. The timing of the announcement, on what was always going to be an interesting day with continued weakness on Wall Street likely to impact ASX stocks, was somewhat interesting. Particularly since the change was off-market in nature.

7. Seemingly endless, freely given advice by the company to anyone who asks, about an important financial report that is due out any day, and a number of other initiatives as well.

8. The Pensador confusion this afternoon, where negativity was offered without an attempt to do the research and the due diligence to provide clarification.
    IMHO, strange behaviour indeed from one who supposedly holds stock.

For some time, I have been marveling at the research skills displayed by some on here, but more and more I am now pondering the possibility of company insiders being fed info to 'deceive and intrigue' all and sundry in the interests of price volatility.

Certainly, management, if interested, could do a number of things to stop the nonsense that is played out here on these threads on a daily basis.

The one redeeming thing is that if the stock didn't have any real prospects, none of us would be here in the first place.

Suffice to say, IMHO, all is not what it seems....

Cheers
    Nev

[email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.