RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

For some reason I can't reply to your post, others may also be...

1. 1,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    For some reason I can't reply to your post, others may also be having the same problem. (I hope it's not just lack of interest).

Although it can't be undone, IMO the fairest thing would have been for the suspension to have remained in place until after the vote and the subsequent announcement of the result. Since the lifting of the suspension I fear a large number of individuals have bought parcels of shares with the intention of making a profit by selling to Pfizer at the agreed price, therefore there will be considerably more YES voters than before the suspension was lifted.

I hope some of the erudite and eloquent LTH will either support and help you, or come up with a better proposal. In the meantime time it would probably help if some LTH with substantial holdings were to request ASIC to investigate. ASIC are responsible for policing the Corporations Act, ASX are only concerned with ASX listing rules. RAP's recent and current behaviour could be in breach of either or both. (IANAL).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.