RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Suspend Trade of Rap Shares, page-4

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 414
    We can only enjoy watching the fun and games of a bidding war if we are still in the game. We ensure there can be no trick used by pfizer to somehow gazump us endgame ownership ResApp if we succeed in having the ASX suspend trading in Rap up until the result of the shareholder vote.
    We need to do our best to make sure we shareholders always win bidding wars and we can do that because we already own the large majority of the issued shares - but only if we act as one. United we win. We just have to continue winning future votes, however many there are, to maintain ownership of Rap.
    Now theoretically ResApp with smart cough DX is at the beginning stage of monopolising the industry of remote diagnosis of respiratory illness. That sector is going to be worth a filthy amount of money in the future. It could come close to swiping one third of a general practitioner's income globally. Cosmo, you doubt Gp's will use it, but I wonder if the way things eventuate, we will see very few people go to the physical doctor to have a respiratory illness diagnosed and treated. The GP is about to be usurped of much of the roll of diagnosing respiratory illness,
    When the covid-19 instant rap test hits the market it will create a revolution in the minds of everyone in the world. It will be understood that the phone has become a diagnostic medical device for detecting covid-19, by having the customer/patient cough into the microphone. There will be an immediate global understanding that you can cough into your phone to diagnose respiratory illness. People on mass will be self-diagnosing at home for covid-19 and simply calling a telehealth doctor for an e- prescription if required or further medical treatment if needed. This will break down any mental barrier against the adoption and use of smart cough DX.
    Now surely at some point in time the covid-19 test will be integrated into Smart cough DX because a customer patient should be able to test for all respiratory illnesses using the one test. That will be a pragmatic and inevitable development.
    Now if pfizer were to succeed in merging ResApp into their company of course they would merge the covid test with smart cough DX and they would get the full amount paid for the diagnostic test. But if Pfizer don't succeed in a takeover they can only earn a percentage of the amount charged and only when the Rap test (now testing for a raft of respiratory illnesses) tests positive for Covid. The thing is, the difference between the two amounts per each and every test is substantial. Pfizer would know this and will fight very hard and possibly dirty to gain full control of ResApp before the covid-19 rap test hits the market.
    We protect our interests by getting a suspension of trade . We protect ourselves from a knockout blow pfizer might be planning and that none of us saw coming.
    Please tell me someone if I am being stupid in my assessment and in what way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.