RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Suspend Trade of Rap Shares, page-8

1. 1,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3054
    I understand your concerns very clearly @kidajh, but agree entirely with Terrible Tadpole’s excellent analysis of the situation. I don’t believe there is any sustainable evidence available to support a claim that the market is distorted due to withheld information.

In any case, suspension would mean that my current buy order could not be filled.
    Your last paragraph is worth commenting on, TT.

“If I were on the board and an opportunity arose to withdraw support from the scheme of arrangement, such as an upward revision to the independent expert's fair value, I would grab that opportunity with both hands and put a speedy end to the damage this is doing to our business.”

The BOD indeed has had such an opportunity to withdraw support and put an end to the travesty.

The receipt of an Expert Opinion that the initial offer was not in the best interest of shareholders meant that the Scheme’s Condition Precedent was not satisfied and the Scheme thereby became no longer Effective.

The opportunity therefore was available at that point to abandon the Scheme and to suggest alternatives to Pfizer such as forming a partnership or to attempt an off-market takeover at market prices determinable by individual shareholders. I believe that suggestion would have been in the best interests of all shareholders.

Rather than take that option the BOD chose to waive the Condition Precedent and approached Pfizer to negotiate an amended Scheme to fit with the Expert’s valuation.

In doing so I believe at that point it declared its hand as to where its priorities have lain, and they are not with the shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.