RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Suspend Trade of Rap Shares, page-9

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Interesting idea kidajh and great effort..hat off to you!

I agree with the majority of your points made and feel it's a valid idea to raise and be discussed as you've articulated.

As to the Suspension though, I think it could become as much of a negative as a positive. Completely understand the view point however as stated by T.T. there's been immense volumes of trades executed recently. It's possible these trades may or may not be in our favour however there's no way of knowing.

The one point that has always bugged me is the original announcements being linked together, this does seem to be a disadvantage to share holders as no doubt this would have pushed the s/p higher and I doubt they would've had and problems doing a capital raise if required. I do feel the board took a misstep here.

A suspension from the ASX & ASIC involvement would slow this down even more so though, I feel. It's obviously an already complex negotiation t/o style & throwing another organisation like ASIC into the mix could drag this on even longer and I am (unfortunately) starting to lean towards T.7's response as a valid summation of the situation we are faced with now.

As others have also commented, there are some clearly strategic manoeuvers in play however we are still in play, there's the quarterly (F.Y. end) as stated due end July.
    Also being the end of the F.Y. It may be beneficial for other potential bidders to be delaying such offers until further information is released by us or even simply more advantage to them entering in to negotiations in the new financial year?

As frustrating as it is, I think we may only be entering in for half time. So, hope you don't sit in that corner for to long!

Plenty of 'Very Smart' people are holders in this company, take some positive assurance in that

& there's always those who are watching & waiting !

Last edited by scopeinn: 26/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.