GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

suspend trading, page-12

1. 1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Long term holder of GXY and have ridden some big waves with this company, Louloubell. I agree with your take on this. Price has been steadily climbing, and small walls thrown up at specific levels over the past weeks.

Looked to me like someone trying to hold her steady and shake out a few. Volume spike yesterday and finishing on a high was the first sign of a positive development. Face it, this is not likely to be insider trading. More likely to be someone in Ravensthorpe who knows someone who knows someone having heard something. Nothing sinister. But whatever the news might be, I think it unlikely that a very large volume day for GXY combined with a spike in the sp is based upon something, as Healyn put it, "dire."

I have been predicting a series of anns and corresponding jumps in the sp as the ore gets mined, gets to the boat, gets to China, etc.

But this looks more like an expansion of the resource base to me combined with further finance to help things along. I expect good things and likely before the end of the week...not on 1 Oct as the ann suggests.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.