TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

suspend, page-42

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    $4.80 more like $3.25 with majority at $3.50 for $211m. Why use a bank and have interest accrued over 1-2 years with no cash flow to get into production and profitable when institutions are willing to put it up while the company remain in 100% control.

As the 1st mover being well ahead in the large producer market and low cost this is seen as a significant advantage (which is where I believe the value is). Why as a bank/lender take a risk on a neighbour that has the same sovereign risk similar costs and product and also over supply a market.

1. Supplier takes one not both as risks of supply would be the same and cost similar

2. Financially if you put 200m in to get to production, as you state there is no demand "they produce mountains of graphite to sell to no one" just to add to the mountains?

As far as I can see not viable to a bank but could be for an end user is willing to pay to get the product.

This is opinion and not cause for argument just discussion, I know people have hard earned money in these companies and I would be interested hearing long term views based on the basic economics of supply and demand over sentiments and emotions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $18.75K 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 963342 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 942417 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.