AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

*suspended from quotation*, page-21

1. 4,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 679
    Hi all,
    I know i shouldn't but it makes me laugh .................a base metals company" great western" today announces that it is changing its name and going into uranium and the stock jump (or rocketeda) 148 % to 29.5 cents....................now let me see AGM announces a 1.7 billion dollar deal for (70,000 tonnes of nickel) and we all know that is the tip of the iceberg and the share price jumps a ........27%................makes me laugh .hahhahahahahahhahahahah

maybe AGM should tell us its changing its name and entering into uranium and we will see $1.0 for sure.

On a serious note: don't underestimate what ASSETS this company is potentially sitting on. They have already identified 132,000 tonnes of nickel (at 0.4% cut off) but this is only the beggining..............that is an inground value of $2.4 billion dollars ..........if you add the melba, renison, burbank and potentially the avebury extensions we are sitting on in excess of $4-5billion and then some....................considering operating costs and capex tha leaves us with a company worth at least $1 billion dollars ---SP = $1.72 (that includes the extra 129 million shares to be issued).

GO AGM

cheers
    savtin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.