WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Suspended I think its positive, page-48

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    'A broker on facebook predicting product releases we had no idea about.
    A product released ,share price rockets, management sell, broker sells down and us plebs find out months later it was never a complete roll out just a market tester.'

The BS richter scale is going off the charts again.

OBJ Management are a Licensor and have no access to their Licencees' marketing plans.

Baker & Young like most brokers made some assumptions based on information out there in the wide world of the internet and published it in their report for all to see.....including you and me and everyone else. And they didn't have to allow us to have access......only their paying customers. In fact if your memory is that short, here it is again compliments of Abdm:

1. opel24v said:
      Hi opel,

Wasn't that from the 2014 baker young report? This was before finding out about the soft launch. They probably based this on OBJ's 30/09/14 announcement

As Fudgy said it was a prediction that I made recently, but just for the record, and in regards to any assumptions that Baker's target price valuation was made, "before finding out about the soft launch", that in fact could not be the case as they clearly detailed P&G's "soft launch" approach in the same 2014 report.

To be honest, I think too many investors have probably worked themselves into a tangle over this whole "soft launch" topic without appreciating the true significance of P&G's marketing prowess and in choosing its #1 prestigious skin care brand for evaluating initial market performance metrics. Ironically, what some here refer to as a "soft launch" is actually part of what P&G call their "Rapid Innovation Model"

Remember these words from the P&G executive who first signed up OBJ back in 2010;

Speaking of speed, what actually deeply changes in the Open innovation approach is the impact on growth following market initial penetration: the Geoffrey Moore crossing of the chasm, at a global scale. It brings the ability to deliver the kind of rapid growth and scale that would have taken a smaller company decades to attain on its own”:

“When we go global, you will go global. And it will be very quick”

- Jeff Weedman

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/got-my-answer.2687873/page-21?post_id=16893573#.VsuoU_l95xB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.