QTK quiktrak networks limited

Bluesdog mate thats fine,Well actually just tying to make your...

1. 4,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Bluesdog mate thats fine,

Well actually just tying to make your Job easier,in not worrying about this thread at ball, and I do not think people will be in uproar except Rimmmy, reckon he will post on QTK whilst smelling an Oily rag.

yes I am guilty of making some crazy posts on this QTK Forum. however I realy do think this one is a real dead rubber, it has a dubious history, of not living up to its announcements to the ASX.i.e wheres $380 Mill China contract?, wheres Malaysia??, lebanon, now really Lebanon lets get serious here??? bar humbug. I reckon S.A is a vapour too.

And with $43k in the bank????

Many other forums have taken QTK off its boards,because of incessant postings by a particular few. Every one else on here beleives it is a fairy tale.

I was as you know a QTK stalwart and beliver,scorning the negatories, on the QTK thread, as I have held this company since 1995, through Admin and relisting.

However many posters here,(and you are lucky to have some quality posters on H.C), eventually making me smell the coffee, made me realise that it was all vapour ware,when stated things to the ASX was not happening, so reluctantly got out at a not so small loss, but always having a soft spot for QTK always hoping, that things may transpire.

However thanks for your consideration

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.