OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

suspended till 29ths dec, page-68

1. 1,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Man this was a popular thread...

I few questions people asked that didnt get answered along the way

The orders have not been purged yet prop give them a few more days....

What happens to your options... You can exercise an option (if American Style) at any time up until 7pm on expiry day, regardless of whether the underlying stock is suspended or not. This obviously is of concern to naked call writers, who then have to make alternative arrangements (i.e. borrow) to deliver. There are times, when on expiry day, ASX will open the Option Market (not the underlying stock) to trade in the last hour if the underlying stock is suspended, to facilitate closing of positions.

and an observation ...Lucky we are in trading holt looking at the match indicative price just before they released the suspension notice til 29th, it dropped from 0.52 (-5.25% off prev day) to 0.47 (-14% off the prev days close). thought it was very interesting...

the stock will be fine, once they sort out that french bank, all will be well. this is pro the best thing that has happened to the stock in the last 6 months.

That being said i am dirty on the cfd, provider for jacking the margin to 100%(my positions are offset by options) which puts me into a tiny margin call... can't sell the suckers now..lol

OMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.