CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

As per most of CTP's publicity, it's cash for comment. You buy...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    As per most of CTP's publicity, it's cash for comment.

You buy some ad space, they give you advertorial. Or you just buy advertorial. Personally, I think advertorial is good. If you have to pay for it, that's just a commercial reality, particularly for companies on the up. And publishers need to stay in business.

I would say that virtually none of the publications that have been publishing stories on CTP out of the goodness of their heart.

In such situations, the process is normally that the commissioning organisation (ie CTP) either writes the copy and has it amended or signed off on by the publishing authority. Or a writer at the publishers writes the story and has it signed off by the commissioning organisation.

What may have happened is that the piece got drafted, and the information was written for a future date. The information reflected what said organisation thought was going to be the situation at the time. That didn't quite transpire. The publication went to print. Both parties were right and wrong.

Maybe CTP should have kept a firmer grip on what was going on and remembered to change the information - I'm not sure if they have a marketing/publicity officer. When you're on the big dollars, your time between drinking the good bubbly stuff and eating reams of caviar, can be thin.

All just conjecture (and a gratuitous joke) on my part.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.