VYS 5.19% 40.5¢ vysarn limited

suspended, page-14

1. 5,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    Hi Lucky country,

"What give these people the right to play with my life savings like this ?"

should read "who gave these people the right to play with my life saving like this"

and the answer is.... you did. It's not a bank. I know that sounds harsh, but there are only a few stocks I have held where share holders haven't been fed spin and somtimes outright BS, the trick is to detect it early. It's not usually malicious, just the first signs of trouble in an otherwise well meaning management. You can't really legislate against that.

I think I realised we had serious issues about 6 months after I should have, but with a low buy price I just thought I would ride it out. Wrong choice, but now we are here there's not much to lose so back to plan A.

I once got lost in the Barrington tops when I was a kid. As I was suposed to be doing the duke of endinborough award, no one was looking for me. On day three I had concluded no matter which direction I went in there would be another hill, and after that another hill, and I decided I was going to die. The friend with me even made himself a cross, lol.

I was begining to feel a bit that way with MHM.

I doubt what happened next has anything to do with the future of MHM, but it is worth relating. Over the next hill was a girls school camp on end of year activities. 2 teachers, 1 bus, 25 odd girls our age, far away from anywhere, no mobile phones. They only let us stay one night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.