VYS 8.77% 31.0¢ vysarn limited

My understanding is we bought Geelong, and then modified to do a...

1. 811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    My understanding is we bought Geelong, and then modified to do a job it wasnt built for.
    We modified it with sticky tape and rubber bands (my words) to prove the process worked.
    As failures started with the machinery that couldnt cope, the modifications have commenced to replace the machinery with ones that would.

I think Phil has probably said enough is enough after the latest breakdown, and has called for a review to see what other potential failures can be forecast, and whether Geelong simply wont cope without a massive rebuild.
    Financiers would want to see this is a sustainable model, and if it keeps breaking, they would be questioning whether to get involved.

I would aslo assume that Phil would want some engineers to check the US plant design to see if that would cope with the expected loads before committing finance to its construction, only to find later that the design also had some weak points.

This is a major blow, but can only assume that after thorough investigation, Phil has been unhappy with the current situation and wants to make a fresh start to regain investors and financiers confidence.

We need to remember, he didnt create this monster, rather is trying to fix what he inherited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.025(8.77%)
Mkt cap ! $129.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 31.0¢ 28.5¢ $281.3K 940.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12336 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 11996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.