AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

suspended, page-46

1. 2,462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1331
    If it wasn't a little financially inconvenient this would be very amusing. All that wailing and hand-wringing here and now a suspension!

Patience and persistence and even more patience is all that's needed though, which the guys at Aleator Energy obviously have in spades. I mean, it's the Ukraine.. what did you expect?

Byron, didn't anybody ever tell you that shouldn't spend a cent on speccy stocks that you are not able and utterly ready to lose? If it all goes falls in a heap, (which I very much doubt it will), we have only ourselves to blame, for happily, greedily and stupidly embracing the very obvious risk of losing it all. And if it does, my loss will be entirely my fault, and yours will be entirely yours. Not the company's. Nobody else's. Toughies. Just yours. But never mind, at least you won't be dead. That really would suck. Anything less is not a major problem.

I do take your point though: it's nice to have 2 weeks off from watching the wretched thing. And I'm off to Lombok, to lie under a towering volcano, on a deserted beach with my girlfriend and credit card, drinking iced rum out of young green coconuts and poking at the occasional mushroom omelette with a chopstick.

Good old MasterCard! Good old Jetstar! $215 return out of Perth. I suggest you do the same..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.