AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

I have spoken with a Director, I will not disclose details as...

1. 8,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    I have spoken with a Director, I will not disclose details as nothing has been said that has not already been announced to the market & so as not to mislead;

I am comfortable with my discussion which has reassured me that the company is working hard on several options to sign off on before returning to market status, that these options are about progressing toward project implementation.

I feel more comfortable to realise that there is little else to do for now other than to allow the company to sort out the funding issues and be patient. To in fact realise that they are very comitted with their own funds invested and are keen to see all shareholders benefit from the project.

Now if all of the above takes another week or several months it wont matter as long as they are able to come back to the market with firm funding in place to commence the project. It is time now to have faith in the process, directors and that the project will get off the ground. They do realise that the recent spate of changes beyond their control do have an impact on credibility and they do wish to avoid this occuring again.

Lets hope that their commitment can be genuine & bear fruits.

In my discussion I did not feel any sense of insincerity relating to the director's goals at hand, of course I could be wrong but i hope not.

good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.