CND 14.8% 3.1¢ condor energy limited

Yes Carabaea, my guess is that it is a capital raising. BKP have...

1. 90 Posts.
    Yes Carabaea, my guess is that it is a capital raising. BKP have communicated to the market that, while being in a position to fund La Punta out of current cash reserves, they do intend to explore other financing options for La Punta.

My preference is that they raise only the amount that they deem to be prudent to facilitate La Punta deal and ensure cash reserves required by BKP going forward. Incremental capital raisings coinciding with share price appreciation as each new Sth American deal comes on stream is the best way for management to keep dilution of existing shareholders to a minimum.

My guess is they would be looking for $4 -5 million now. Raising at 11 cents mentioned earlier on this thread makes sense.

When La Punta 2 flows and next deal (possibly significantly more attractive according to Dr Fenton interview) is announced, then another raising would be appropriate.

Having speculated on all of the above - perhaps it is an announcement unrelated to a capital raising. We will soon know.

Cheers,

OP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.004(14.8%)
Mkt cap ! $17.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.1¢ 2.7¢ $21.57K 761.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 122644 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.