AGY 3.45% 9.0¢ argosy minerals limited

hey takeoverman got on the phone as you suggested. i was advised...

1. 44 Posts.
    hey takeoverman got on the phone as you suggested. i was advised to buy at 95 and 80. took big positions. was advised to do so. i wanted to sell the lot i had bought at 80 and put it into cfe but strongly strongly advised not to sell agy. then the 3m capital raising came about and was told to "just" hold on. ultimately i guess i am responsible for all the trades.

the broker's office have told me that the company is completely gone quiet and not telling them a word. i know for a fact that one of the brokers there has 3 million shares in agy. don't know what to think anymore. so far all my sources said they don't know anything. no one is even prepared to speculate. the more i think about it the more anxious i get. i was desperately hoping for some reassurance here on hotcopper but worryingly have not been able to get that.

i am scared as sh*t and my bloody broker is uavailiable. maybe i need a new broker. damn am just going to get an etrade account and use fat prophets. can't take this stress guess am not made for this . its funny how broking firms change their opinions a few days ago they were singing praises for agy . now they don't know anything about the company. i guess i am just whining and rambling. sorry guys ...

sorry takeover man . have not been able to get any useful info about agy. hopefully we are not hit too bad. assuming the burundi deal is dead and buried and agy is kicked out of africa --assuming that is .. will teh canadian resources hold the sp anywhere near the 1$ mark ? i really can't afford to lose this money .. guess i got too greedy..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $131.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.5¢ 8.9¢ $174.4K 1.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 284548 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 12030 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.