AGY 41.2% 4.8¢ argosy minerals limited

takeover man thank you for that interestig tidbit about peter...

1. 44 Posts.
    takeover man thank you for that interestig tidbit about peter lloyd being upbeat ,etc

am hoping and praying that the stock just stays above $1 or somehwere near there.

this might seem like a very stupid question but what advantage would it serve the company to read HC.

e.g.let's say the sp is at $1. the company releases an announcement. like accquired rights to canda mt cliff.etc. sentiment is +ve on HC or sentiment is -ve on HC. how would the company benefit from this intelligence from HC ?

sorry for the dumb question. but would be grateful if you could help me understand when you have the time.
    i guess there also would be many posters who don't post much but just read...like me ..and their opinions might be swayed by what they read...but then someone in agy would have to manipulate sentiment on HC. is that easy to do ? it would have to be one of teh regulars. someone trusted. i don't know. am too tired . am rambling again

anyways hope news is not too far away and the stonewalling ends soon. fingers crossed for all our sakes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.014(41.2%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 5.1¢ 3.6¢ $2.325M 53.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 708717 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.