AGY 2.70% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Ok, takeover man, i will break it down for you..."i got the...

1. 2,070 Posts.
    Ok, takeover man, i will break it down for you...

"i got the impression that all of this is heading towards the courts,"

If the person you spoke to didnt actually say this, how does one get the impression it is heading to the courts?! tell us what they said for you to think this.

" i also got the impression that everything is far from smoothe, think we have been bullsh.tted too all along, the one trading pattern that concerns me was late last week when we were strong @ 1.15 and going higher, somebody kept slamming the support bids down too 98 cents, he must have unloaded 300k - 400k in shares in that day and more on the Friday, as i said i could be wrong but my gut feeling is not good."

I believe those who sold either thought they had more time before the next announcement, and or they saw the test of $1.16 fail. I saw the price action and i fall into the second category, after seeing the test of $1.16 fail, i myself unloaded 100k of my stock (Im none the wiser whether agy have secured the deal or not). So there goes your "insiders bailing" implication.

"I also get the impression they are trying to resolve this over the next 3-5 days before an official announcement early next week, something tells me that somebody has come along and cut their lunch, hope i am wrong 100%."

Again what exaactly did they say to make you feel like this?! May I ask are you holding too large a parcel in this stock? Do you feel uncomfortable / paranoid about your holding? With all due respect you were one to sprout rather wild accusations regarding company insiders posting etc...

I think you caught the Director after his 100th phone call regarding the suspension today...perhaps he wasnt as polite as you would hope and are thus reading too much into things.

Please correct me if Im worng...

Good luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.