CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

I had spoken with Wayne and Cameron near the beginning the...

1. 2 Posts.
    I had spoken with Wayne and Cameron near the beginning the information they gave out was the same as to the shareholders,i have done projects before of corse not as big as this buy far but as in any business you have an agenda and a time frame and if other peoples money is involved you stick to it .If i am not angry about being promised one thing in a short time and given something completely different,who is to blame. Is it CDU management,is it the system that Wayne's 1st JORC which now looks to be the wright one.The same system that let the shorting continue. And in Wayne trying to manoeuvre in this treacherous environment made some imperfect decisions .Or is there a deal going on here we don't see.All i know is that lots of people have lost lots of money many of my friends 500,000+on what should of been a successful project with the amount off copper in the ground,and by the way what about the other minerals i would like to see figures on all of them it might give the share price some support.Now i am in a situation when i need to sell and i cant why i was under the impression we did not need money or did i not understand the double talk again.GREED
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.