CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Suspension continues !, page-134

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    G'day BW, I went to the interchange bench (in December @ 1.90) in regard to my CDU holding, to cool my jets and just watch for a while. As with a lot of exploration and emerging mining companies, there is usually a disparity between what is announced (or not announced) and where management actually are at at any given point in time. This can be very frustrating for both retail longterm holders and traders alike and is condoned by the ASX, as part of the day to day machinations of our the way our market functions. It allows many exploration / emerging company CEO's and Boards to show there immaturity and failure to understand the marketing of their company or products etc and this gives those who do their due diligence, another flag, as to how the particular company actually operate and how well management is driving the companies metrics and eventually the long term growth versus profitability and ultimately returns to shareholders via dividends or capital growth. I do not let emotion (including greed) drive my investing personally (that's the fastest way I have lost money early in my investing / trading days) and I do not pretend to know everything about any given company that I research - Every day is a school day - I continue the eyes on approach whether I am in a stock or not. All the above is just my opinion as usual and very general in its nature. Keep on punching BW. Cheers WTF.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.