CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Suspension continues !, page-200

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Penny,

What concerns me the most though, is as to how long we will be in suspension for. The longer we will stay in suspension for, IMHO the harder the negotiations are becoming.

Especially when it appears that, IMO, OW may have not come up to the plate as previously anticipated.

All I hope for, is that they will not use their maximum leverage on trying to get out from us more than we were willing to give them in the first place. Don't forget that the Chinese are very shrewd operators and where they will make use of every inch that comes their ways in order to maximise their gains.

It happened in the past with other companies and, at this stage of the game, I can't be guaranteed that the same will not happen with us. Hoots can confirm or deny what I am saying here.

As to what will happen when we will reopen after suspension, (if and when that is), that I cannot say. And I will go as far as saying that no one here will know either. If they claim that they do, IMO they are only kidding themselves and are only living in the lands of dreams, and fairylands. Especially when the current economic situations around the World are at these low levels of confidence.

Anyway, I will soon leave Australia for about 6 or 7 weeks (leave on the 24th current and should be back in Australia by the 9th or 10th of April current, depending if I will extend further or not), and let' hope that by the time I will come back, things would have picked up by a great extent. God only knows that we will need all of that and more.

Cheers
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.