CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Suspension continues !, page-355

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    You seem to forget that the Chinese will have a big say as to where that NCu will go. Especially with the first 60% of it.

Besides, has anyone here heard as to what has happened with that lot of NCu sent to China.??

Piecrust you wrote:

""(Has anyone done the math for liquidation of the company? What would be the payout per share to the average holder. )""

Oh please piecrust, don't go that way...... don't say that.

I have just been through a couple of them and guess what....I HAVE GOT NOTHING.. Not One Single Cent.

Bad thought!!!!

""(Mojo,
    Have you ever tried to contact CDU admin about anything? I have on several occasions when I was a shareholder. There was never anyone in authority available to speak with me and no-one ever returned the call. I did this probably a dozen times. Also an email wont get you any further, they go pretty much ignored, or answer a question you didn't ask. )""

Being there, done that myself Ozblue. And I have done it many times too. All to no avail of course.

As to why Mojo is continuing to push that idea forward when he already knows that it isn't true and baseless, that I don't know.

Mojo raising you wrote:

""(Oz

Not for a while but when I did......I had information supplied that put any concerns at ease.

Cheers

Mojo)""

In all honest Mojo raising, did they.??

Are you really satisfied with their past response, now.??

Scocat,:

""(Hey buddy... You have twin sisters????

Need anyone to carry your bags on your trip?)""

No, I have only one twin sister which is a twin to me.

As for the bags carriage, well it might as well be needed, especially if Mrs. buddy will change her mind about coming when everything has been paid already, and/or she spend too big while we are away.
    Besides, we all know what women are like when they start shopping, don't we.

I will let you know is she changes her mind though.

Cheers to all.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.