CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Suspension continues !, page-666

1. 13,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2769
    SB

First, I thought everyone was being overly polite to MAX because of his declared age. If you said some of what he states on other threads his analysis would be ripped to pieces,,,(sorry Max I just don't buy any of your analysis, but I respect the fact your 86 and still having a go in the BIG ASX casssssino)

your not WM, what's with all the wanting to punching people in the face crap? Emotional investors get no where

when you say:

"Your assumption is that the project could of been fully financed by debt years ago so where is the proof of this after all the nay sayers think its a marginal project at best. "

you haven't been on this CDU forum for long enough, plenty of rampers went on about how it would be financed with no debt and that would be in production with low amounts of shares on issue. $Divs, Qtrly divs......Many many proclaimed it would have happened in 2010 2012........now its 2015

but to be fair to some of the rampers, I think that fairytrale was somewhat helped along by some of the statements and announcements made by the company.......Plenty of quotes on here, , no more capital needed, look to qtry divs, be in production by, will have DSO sales by etc etc ALL MISSED

Are you a uni student?, you seem to have some basic idea about grades and how you calculate a possible future cashflow, but you seem to have little appreciation for the reality of business, in business you can make as many claims as you like in order to build a fantastic excel spreadsheet and 5 year plan, but fail to deliver and at some point the market/ capital will leave.

All these comparisons to other previous projects and other companies is a waste of time imo, it is what it is, a half build project that has taken record time , a project has horribly underestimated / undersold the amount of capital it required, there is no real confirmation as to the final cost or timing to completion and its suspended looking for fresh capital to continue the story.

Lets see if it can actually get someone to put more money into that story, what the timelines are and what is announced, because until the market gets those answers, this share and the capital typed up in the company isn't going anywhere, its not allowed to move, comparisons are a waste of time
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.