CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Suspension continues !, page-681

1. 9,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8374
    I was just cleaning up a desk this afternoon and came across the notes I made at the 2013 AGM. In terms of NCu, I wrote there was $80m worth of NCu in the stockpile. No mention of who stated it, but one person did most of the talking.

That was well before they had 1mt in the stockpiles. If the above were to be true, then it is further evidence of poor management in not being able to separate and sell NCu instead of going to shareholders for more money and the current suspension.
    The NCu DSO was meant to be the ants pants, all the smelters wanted it, now we find there are plans to turn it into blister copper via furnace, again I'd state evidence of poor management.
    Good management would have had a plan via research from years ago, stuck to and have had sales well before now.

Shadowboxer, you ask for evidence that any other company's (like SFR) management is better than this mob. It is continually right in front of you if you just care to look.

Max, if all that NCu really did exist, and CDU have had a mining liscense for over 3 years, then why oh why do they not sell some of it, instead of continually diluting shareholders?

Your 10 years to develop a mine is also not that accurate compared to others. SIR who are going to develop an underground mine, made their discovery in July 2012. They now have a DFS and full funding in place, and plan to be producing first concentrates in Q1 2017, so less than 5 years. SFR did it in 3 years.

It is CDU who are dragging the chain and constantly changing the plan. That would be the one they HAVE NOT released, unlike other companies.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.