CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Whalewatcher, For some reason my last post did not go through so...

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Whalewatcher,

For some reason my last post did not go through so I am reposting and adding to it.
    The shipment to Ernest Henry of primary sulphide ore was in the announcement of 14/10/14 .
    " Any further agreements for ore supply and concentrate purchase will be based on increased mining for supply ,in addition to the 3 mtpa to be processed at CuDeco's Rocklands processing facility.
    CuDeco is in the final stages of its 3 million tonne per annum mineral processing plant facility under a turnkey EPC contract with China's State owned Sinosteel Corporation. Current mining is over 30,000 tonnes per day . CuDeco has the capacity and ability to accelerate mining from 3mtpa to supply a further 2-3 million tonnes of ore to third parties".
    Further to this ,the announcement of the 24/11/14 advises of the availability of 4 million tonnes of easily accessible sulphide primary ore if favourable long term agreements for sale are reached with third parties [ or until prior commissioning of the processing plant ] ".
    From this, it is apparent that their is no shortage of primary sulphide ore to ship to Glencore's Ernest Henry.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.