MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

suspension is over,... how chinese sneaking in

1. 5,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19621
    LOL,.. I have got a good rest for a whole week.
    I've lost my tamper while I was arguing with some of those CUE holders about Chinese interest in CUE, and got jailed (7 days suspension).

I mentioned the possible Chinese involvement in our farmout process on my post (Post #: 5183938on) on 22nd of March. I said I believed there might be Petrochina behind this game and it might be targeting the complete takeover of Artemis by firstly stopping this deal by using CUE, then letting/helping MEO fails, and then weakening the sp of MOG and CUE after MEO's failure. Then slowly buy their shares in the market and lunch a takeover bid for both. (maybe through another vehicle or together with another western O&G major as this is their new tactic).

Here is a picture below from an article from The Wall Street journal "Kazakh Spat Casts Light on China Deals
    Exiled Banker Alleges Chinese Oil Firm Routed $166 Million to Associate of Top Oil Executive, as Part of 2003 State Sale", shows how the Chinese major oil company CNPC (owns Petrochina) is sneaking into Kazakh oil interests by using one Kazakh oil industry leader. And this company has only $100 founding capital. This is incredible.

If CUE is being stalled by Petrochina, and our management have noticed that, they should immediately cut off the deal with PF despite other projects (Tassie Shoal projects and NTP/68 farmout) might be included in the deal. We should seriously secure the rig while opening the data room ASAP. We need to play the game by our own rules.

Enough is enough.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.