PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hoots, if you need to sell shares in PLV to pay the bills after...

1. 1,021 Posts.
    Hoots, if you need to sell shares in PLV to pay the bills after a 1 month suspension then I politely suggest a deeply flawed investment strategy.

PLV has always been a speccy stock. Anyone investing in it should first do their due diligence rather than hitting out at management for business deals going bust.

David Flannagan at AGO is considered one of the best guys in the local IO scene. He tells an amazing story of a well known chinese steel mill walking away from a binding contract just a week before the company starting mining. As far as I remember, AGO never informed the ASX of the contract breach as they weren't required to. Twiggy has also played rough with AGO in the lead-up to mining, with their original FMG deal changing at the last minute and David having to scramble.

Point is, 'you know what' happens! Especially when a company is yet to start mining and is is a limited position of strength.

Tony has been upfront with holders, communicating what he can while putting together an alternative deal having been screwed by a 'company' that signed a legally binding agreement.

I'm sorry if the company being suspended is annoying for short term holders, but unlike you, I'm not going to relay their annoyance to HC.

As my old footy coach used to say, "suck it up and walk it off!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.