SVL 3.45% 15.0¢ silver mines limited

Suspension Over!, page-32

1. 15,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2583
    We'll have a shareholders agreement which will outline what we can and can't see, buggered if I've read it. The contract specifically, I'd doubt it very much and it would be about a bazillion pages long. However, if this is the case it should be in one of the announcements as it would be considered material interms of the deal.

However, this is borderline scare mongering now. Honestly, it was just a brain fart that I had as I'm slimey and ruthless when it comes to money and its what I'd do. However, most coporate lawyers see this shit a mile away and stomp on it pretty hard. However, predicting silver price wouldn't raise any red flags with a lawyer.

Kinda like settling on a house, there is a clause in the standard contract that states you have to pay 10% a day for late settlement.... it almost never happens as banks move the money on your behalf, but it has happened rarely and people get screeeeewwwwweeedd. I always renegotiate that bit to like 0.5%, most never see it and conveyancers (knobs) just brush over it and say "its standard". Contacts are tricky tricky tricky.

again absolutely no suibstance to my thought pattern.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $226.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ $423.8K 2.833M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 241226 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 2674301 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.