EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

I have no idea!Im still a holder.But what I am concerned about...

1. 480 Posts.
    I have no idea!

Im still a holder.

But what I am concerned about is why Greg & co have not explained to us the need to sell within in, without attracting interest OUTSIDE of the company.

I bought into this thinking, hey these guys know that cleaner burning fuel is the way in the 21st century.

Though I remain sceptical as to future devlopments ie. Zoom India... I think maybe these guys have woken up to the fact that as ruthless that they can be there will always be someone to play spoiler. Theres plenty of bigger bully players out there. Maybe they have to sell the CSM licences in Wales and a few other projects but until they sell the Ashok-Lleyand project I'll hold. Unless the head of global warming is in the same camp (which from what Ive seen from the media I don't think he is) as the other players involved. This could be a great way ahead, reducing Nox omissions in the second most populace nation in Asia.

Either way, here's a great tune

And Mr.Solomon and friends have been doing deals for long enough! Do you trust them? I do because I think too much knowledge has been poured into this company.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iqScVh5jRA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.162M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $58 38.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 204868195 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 26448769 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.