NXS 0.00% 24.0¢ next science limited

I'm quietly confident,It's easy to get down about it all people...

1. 163 Posts.
    I'm quietly confident,

It's easy to get down about it all people but look at OZL, FMG, KZL etc etc. Solutions were/are being found - now I'm not saying the company won't go under, no one knows for sure, but there are options and as SBL says - equities are up, oil is up, ROC is up, Longtom is getting closer. I know everyone is fretting about it but seriously, why would the directors care about the SP being smashed and therefore keep it suspended for that reason alone - MAH got smashed - it's now 30% above it's 'smashed' price in less than a fortnight. NO, something is happening, or will/should happen. I think they probably wanted to stop the ROC sell down. I purchased some of the world's best vinous assets at the height of the crash late last year - I might have picked them up for 60% of their peak value, but I still paid a lot of money for them. Good assets don't sell for nothing, even in tough times. No amount of worry will change things guys, enjoy the ride, expect the worst, hope for the best but stay cool hey!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ $1.189K 4.958K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5627 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.