G1A 0.00% 5.9¢ galena mining limited

Ann: Suspension Update, page-8

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    How do you know that things aren’t progressing well ??, if they have shutdown, or put it on care and maintenance then they would have had to inform the market, if they had to raise additional funds then they would have also had to inform the market.
    If they haven’t given a update before the 2/4/24, then you would have to assume that they have mined the entire quarter and will have to provide a quarterly activities and cash flow report before the end of April.
    They would want to be very careful how they handle this if things are not going well. If they think that they can use retail shareholders as cannon fodder, there would be a very good case for a substantial class action not only against management, but certain other entities who are involved both sides of the coin, if I were them I would be very careful as a lot of the misinformation is documented in the company announcements, especially to do with projected financial forecasts, there are plenty of sympathetic courts out there these days that would be more than willing to rectify any slimy issues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G1A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.