AMU 0.00% 21.0¢ amadeus energy limited

suspension, page-56

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Bitzer - I haven't been too thrilled with the board OR the management. Although to be fair, Sandy Beard hasn't been on the board too long and I've been happier with some of the moves the company has made since his arrival.

I don't know that there's a perception the Aussies can't compete on US turf. And if there is I'm not sure I agree with it. Look at how TXN has gone this year, to name but one.

Paperwork - I can't say what price other holders would want before they considered it. It certainly sounds like short-term holders will be happy with anything around 30c. Myself, I'd start to get interested around 45c. But like you, I'd be surprised if those sort of offers are on the table.

Georgie - Not sure what to make of your comments. Seems you're not too familiar with the history of the company or its share price beyond a certain point in the not-so-distant past. I assume from comments I've seen you post about CDU that you're a trader. In which case you'd be coming at this company from a different angle to the long-term investor. I doubt we'd agree on much about AMU. Although if you have a view on it's fundamentals and why you think 30c is a good deal, I'd be interested in hearing it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.