PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

suspension, page-36

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Aka,

In one of my previous posts, I made the prediction that the same thing that happened with CDU, could be happening here with PLV. And that is, that someone else would be willing to jump in bed with us if Timeone was to pull out.
    So, if that is going to happen and IMO it will, that part proved that I was right all along in calling it.

Now, the next thing is as to how this deal was completed, if it was to eventuate. No one can say if the terms differ from the previous deal until we will be informed by the company. The only thing that could differ IMO, would be the terms of the price to be paid for tranche 4, (although that is a little too early to call), as the announcement states that only part 4 and the funding for the purchase and development for Cockatoo will fall within this new and separate agreement.

As for the offtake, although I am only guessing in what I am saying, I can't see as to how Timeone will loose that option. After all they are the ones that introduced the new people that will do the financing in their place, and from what we know, they could be indirectly involved with Timeone itself. Only a different structure with the same controlling arms.

IMHO, blue skyes ahead from now on. It only took a little linger than anticipated.
    I would suggest that everyone do their own due diligence and research though.

Cheers
    Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.