NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

suspension, page-79

1. 462 Posts.
    The last few days has been interesting on HC. A bit more banter. Better then the quiet weeks leading up to it. Thanks all for helping to keep me sane and interested, particularly the nay sayers, hard to argue when everyone is agreeing and patting each other on the back. So thanks Rod and AJ, much appreciated.

I know it is probably time to move on from this thread, and look forward to some official info, good or bad, hopefully this week, but I just thought I would put my thoughts on rod's comments about the Beng claim going to court and NKP keen to deal now to avoid this. I have no doubt that NKP would rather do a good deal with the noble Beng, than go to court, it makes sense? Desperate? I don’t have enough info to say either way, but I was under the impression that the desperation to do an overall deal is due to Genorah's financial pressures, rather than Beng court case. Again I'm not well enough informed to know either way.

But these are the things the come to my mind, (and it could be my limited understanding. Feel free to point out if I am missing something.)
    I thought the case pending from Beng was purely concerning the T farms. So if we were to "lose the lot" this would be a bad thing, but it would not affect the mining right we have for garautu, and our most likely to be mined soon project, and therefore our ability to do a deal on that.

As for share price suffering due to worst case scenario of losing T farms, however likely or unlikely, I cant imagine there is much value from the T farms built into our 7.9 cent share price. There is not much of anything built into our share price. Sure bad news is going to have a negative impact, but how much? 2 cents? 3? Don’t know. Depends on if we get only that hypothetical bad news without any good news about other assets we have.

Does a deal that will be a tangible step to production of Garautu outweigh the unlikely and maybe somewhat distant (court cases move like snails) loss of all T farms. Absolutely.
    Is such a deal immanent? I would like to think so, and some feedback I have received suggests so, but track record would suggest not. So I can only hope that this time will be different.
    Very keen to hear what they have to tell us officially, in this, and the coming weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.