PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

suspension, page-131

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    AKA,

Just for the records, I don't follow what Marcus Padley or anyone else for that matter are saying. I like to read their comments and ideas, but I always do my own research and due diligence first, and, if I am happy with it, I will buy.

On the other hand I will sell when:

1) When I feel that the company has turned to be like the whipping of a dead horse,

2) When I begin to realise that I am wasting my time with that company and in the way that company is run, and

3) When I am happy with the profits that I have made with that investement, taking in mind that I will try my best to take advantage of that benefit of the CGT Relief Provision. But, if it turns out to be that that Company is paying good fully franked dividends the likes of the ones I am getting from CBA and quite a few others that I am holding, well I always tend to keep those shares and collect my fully franked dividends. Especially when, for some investors, those franked dividends could be tax exempt if paid into an appropriate fund, and also allow that investor to get a tax refund equal to the Imputation Credits amount. A win win situation is you ask me, which is not available to a short Term Trader.

As such AKA, I have no worries at all about what PLV can or cannot do. At this stage of the game, I have invested with it for the long term and with what I can afford to loose should things were to turn out to be pear shaped. So I am not concerned at what the Market Cap is reading at this point in time, nor what Marcus Padley is saying, as it is my money that I am playing with. Not his!!

Only when I will decide what to do depending on my previous 3 points, I will take a serious look at it.

Please Note AKA et all.... Don't get me wrong here. Because I do respect what he writes and there are a few times that I spend some of my valuable time reading what he has to say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.