SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

suspension , page-207

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi baukaw.

I thought we already had a $0.45 cent gauranteed offer.
    You are now saying give the board another 4 to 6 weeks and hope the board can secure the $0.45 cent offer.

The Optiro Report & Ernst&Young Report tells us that the Hanlong offer price is on the low side of a valuation.

Who's Valuation will you except as being correct in the case of Sundance Resources?

With all due respect Baukaw,but you are starting to now sound desperate for this Board and Hanlong to keep going in its present format.

I think you need to except the frustration of the long term share holders of Sundance Resources.
    This is not about people trying to make quick (1 year or so share holders)dollars, it is about people who have stuck by Sundance Resources over the last 5 to 7 years. They are the true SDL share holders. They are the share holders suffering through frustration with broken promises time after time after time.

These projects are New even to the likes of George and Gioulio. I don't think either of them have had to handle Projects of this scale before with out the backing of the likes of Rio Tinto,BHP,Portman and Glencore. They are I feel lost in trying to handle it.

Regards
    Westcott.

Regards
    Westcott.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.