SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

suspension , page-249

1. 3,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Westcott

You sure?

Double check those charts please...not correct i think

End june 2011....50c.....or was it the low 30's....

End of may 2011.....low 30's .....or was it around 40c...

At the end of the day...the stock market is the final arbitrarer in pricing.

Hanlong were right in reducing the price for SDL...They got their way and saved what some ~$400m...the market accepted it..

If i want to sell my shares today, yes 34c is all i will get (monday i dunno)

The market will accept 45c for a change of control event.

My point is the independent experts report is pretty worthless...its there for compliance purposes only...its not gospel..

The value for sdl is what they are willing to pay...which is the market...not what a broker, IE report says...

The scheme booklet is telling you to accept
    I would imagine all brokers would be
    And so is the mrket

The market is telling us all, that in the event of a Hanlong withdrawal the stock is expensive, and that 45c is a very fair price for a control change.

Some broker research...yes ignore alot of it.....some of it is garbage

Im not saying the market is always right...sometimes stocks get way overbought, and way oversold....

The market is 34c today....if Hanlong and China withdrawl for example monday, do you think the market will ascribe a value in line with most broker vals, and the IE val....nothing close to it.

One thing broker research does take into account is fear...there is a big fear here if SDL loses a deal with China...we are on a slippery slope...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.