SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

suspension , page-272

1. 6,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Dont let yourself be brainwashed by the Howlong cronies and parrots posting on this thread...

* SDL have all the government mining permits secured,
    * All statutory agreements in place so far as required.
    * A fantastic resource which is growing by the day
    * High Grade Hematite resource is currently 774.4bt and is a 50% increase since takeover announced...there is also a 90 to 150bt targetted on the existing permits..well on the way to cracking the 1000bt of High grade Hematite only which i am sure they will do...
    * Itabirite base resource so far is 4.047bt with a projected target of 9.2bt to 13.bt concervatively...
    * Mine life - 25years-30years with existing resource and would extend as target resource is realised...if 4bt of Itabirite equates to 35mtpa and 15years mine life then the Target of 13bt would equate to about a 45 Years mine life, this is after the 10 plus years of the Hematite...
    * A low cost producer, with high profits...
    * First mover advantage
    * Rail and port infrastructure - earn extra income controlling and running this...potential of the region 100mt a year unlocked, maybe further acquisitions down the track..
    * MOU is place for Port and Rail infrastructure (China Rail, China Harbour enginering).
    * SDL will be a high profit project with CAPEX for stage one to be paid off within a couple of years
    * CAPEX for stage Two paid from profits,
    * A good working knowledge and relationship with local government build up over 8 or more years,strong in country presence..
    * Employs 300 employees so far with maybe more to come,
    * Overall this was going to be a world class project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.