SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hey accountant, nice work on the takeover conditions.... But...

1. 227 Posts.
    Hey accountant, nice work on the takeover conditions.... But this is a scheme implementation agreement - completely different rules.
    This scheme is 2 parties working together to get to the same result. It's not us vs them - never has been - i think that is where so many people are seeing this incorrectly. Sure, there are negotiations between the parties (which we have been on the wrong side of) but at the end of the day our board is trying to get hanlong to succeed and hanlong are trying to reach the same goal.... They just stink at it. 2 years its been happening for guys.

The board are working to get us the best return, which unfortunately is 45c at the moment and will be until / if a bidder comes along.

Getting tired of people bagging the board. This year alone, we have achieved land mark milestones with both the permits being granted. We have continued to sure up resources to make the company as attractive as possible for others and we have negotiated a way to maintain our cashflow in case this happened (assuming they call in all or some of the 15mil)Yes the price has come back to 45c but look at what has been achieved to entice any other bidder to come along and rid us of these amateurs!!!! Still nothing though.

Gj would love to be happily retired by now, but he is still there to try and get the best result for us. Stop bagging the bloke or u might get what u wish for and we could end up with some nuffy who has no emotional attachment to this company, less experience, less skills and less chance of getting us anything.

For those saying hanlong should ping off and come back when they have it sorted, I get it, but 3 issues with that.
    1. We burn around 10-15 mil a quarter, how r we paying 2013 bills - cap raising .... Don't need to tell u what that does to share price and eventual takeover price.
    2. This company has been working to complete this arrangement for 2 years, this is the direction we have been heading for 2, it's not going to change and if u don't like hanlong and the direction we have gone,u have had 2 years to get out - no good whining now.
    3. If they go away to get there books in order, they still own 16% of the company. It's a blocking stake that is ugly for any counter bidder, making a bid unlikely. If they go away and come back in 6 months and nobody else is playing ball, u know what song they will be singing. Starts at 40c ..,, it's a bad tune.

Hoping the delay is approved and that this is the last one.... Hoping more than confident though.

On a more positive note, mrs beef gave birth to a beautiful baby girl this morning!!!! So not even these hanlong jokers can stop me from having a good day today. They are trying pretty bloody hard though..... Dogs.
    Ta,
    Beef

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.