OEL 0.00% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

suspension, page-31

1. 8,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 543
    Guidance on suspensions/extensions from the ASX site

Page 9

""In certain exceptional circumstances, ASX may agree to suspend quotation of an entity’s securities (or maintain
    an existing suspension) not withstanding that the entity may be in a position to make an announcement about its
    progress in an incomplete proposal or negotiation that reasonably informs the market as to the current status of
    the proposal or negotiation.
    The circumstances in which ASX will consider agreeing to this course of action will generally be limited to situations in which the entity is reasonably of the view, and ASX is satisfied, that reinstatement of trading in its securities is likely to be materially prejudicial to the entity’s ability to successfully complete a complex transaction that is, or series of interdependent transactions that are, critical to the entity’s
    continued financial viability.""

http://www.asxgroup.com.au/media/PDFs/gn16_trading_halts.pdf

------------------------------------------------------------

OEL have already told the ASX 3 times that they expect to make an announcement by the end of the TH, then Suspension-1 and now Suspension-2
    If its become a longer "negotiation", then OEL may have to relist prior to having an outcome, imo
    Reason being that trading of its securities is not likely to affect their ability to close a deal, if I understand the above paragraph correctly.

I suppose a positive outcome is still possible too.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $2 145

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 12272711 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4963869 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.