WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Suspension, page-6

1. 4,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Hi Zin,

Sorry, I'm not arguing, just stating facts. This is all public information, it just a bit of a jigsaw puzzle.

There is no assumption required on the effective price Polo paid for BLK shares. Polo have purchased 49% of Perfectus...so they have indirectly bought 7.5% of BLK. The thing most people forget in the calculation (and end up at 38c) is they own 49% of the 3m they paid for Perfectus. Net result, they have effectively paid 1.5m for 7.5% of BLK which is 19c a share.

What do you mean where did the $1m and Polo shares go? Polo owns 49% of Perfectus, so why would they allow it to be transferred to a separate JG owned entity?

While it's not as simple as saying he bought for 25c and sold for 19c, it does beg the question why he's reducing overall holding...a question I raised a few weeks ago and got vehemently shot down calling it "housekeeping" and told not to question the motives....I'm still yet to hear a theory as to why he would sell.

I have my own theories, raised previously, which are positive for the company but no one seems to want to discuss them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.